Jeanne is a native New Orleanian who joined The Cheek Law Firm in March 2019. After graduating from Louisiana State University, she obtained her J.D. from Loyola University College of Law in New Orleans. While attending Loyola, Jeanne was President of Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity and awarded the President's Award for Outstanding Student Organization of the Year, as well as the Student Bar Association Bar Grant Scholarship for Student Leaders.
Jeanne's legal career began representing plaintiffs at the largest personal injury firm in Louisiana, headquartered in New Orleans. She has helped countless clients navigate the legal system to recover millions of dollars from companies when they were injured, due to the fault of another.
Jeanne is an active member of the State Bar of Louisiana, American Association for Justice, and Louisiana Association of Justice. She is licensed to practice law in all state courts of Louisiana, as well as the Eastern, Western, and Middle District of Louisiana.
Jeanne's vast experience in all phases of litigation allows her to strategically advise her clients on a case-by-case basis.
In her free time, Jeanne enjoys volunteering for various charities throughout New Orleans, traveling with her husband, and rooting for the LSU Tigers and New Orleans Saints.
- Louisiana State Bar, 2014
- Archbishop Chapelle High School, 2007
- B.S. Business Management, Louisiana State University, 2011
- J.D., Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, 2014
- 2020 – 2021: “Top 40 Under 40 – Louisiana - Civil Plaintiff” by the National Trial Lawyers Association
- 2021: “Super Lawyers - Rising Star in Louisiana” for Civil Plaintiff Litigation
- Mesothelioma & Lung Cancer Attorneys in New Orleans, LA
- Ovarian Cancer & Talcum Powder Attorneys in New Orleans, LA
- Product and Premises Liability Litigation